1. This is the tracking of your parcel:
Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: United States
2016-12-14 23:43 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2016-12-14 23:43 CHINA, GUANGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility
2016-12-14 22:11 CHINA, Acceptance
Origin Country: China
2016-12-15 00:25 Guangzhou, from Guangzhou to Hong Kong
2016-12-14 22:11 Guangzhou, Guangzhou postal EMS the company's international business branch has been received (the embrace cast member name: Yan Jianbo, Tel:)
Powered by http://www.track-chinapost.com
2. Your parcel is On Route/In Transit to USA, transfer to Hong Kong first then to JFK (ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS).
3. Now because of the time frame the parcel was traveling was it delay because of that:
China Post has too many parcels to send overseas
Not enough room on the Aircraft for parcels
Smog in China/Hong Kong delaying Aircraft or cancelling them
Rescheduling of mail bags
4. You could if you want, contact your seller and tell him you have not receive your parcel. He might be able to call China Post EMS: 11183, to find out more info about your parcel.
5. Just continue to track your parcel on the USPS site for any new movement.