1. This is probably what your parcel is:
SAL: short for Surface Air Lifted. Ships, buses, and trains are used within the sending and receiving countries, but air transport is used between countries. Land and sea transport are used if there are no flights. Usually it takes 15 – 20 working days. The cost is lower than air mail.
2. And yes possibly Smog and the Holiday Season has delayed your parcel. Plus this:
Mail priority and volume:
If there is more mail than available space to send it, items of higher priority win out over lower ones. As a rule, express letter mail is the highest priority, followed by express packets and parcels, then ordinary letter mail, ordinary parcels, and finally SAL. So if you are sending a parcel via registered airmail, but there is a very high volume of EMS shipments that day, there may not be room for your item, and it’ll have to wait for the next flight.
3. I found this for you:
International Mail# CP337076323CN Tracking Result
Tracking number Origin Destination Status
CP337076323CN CHINA FRANCE On route
Local date/time Activity Location Remarks
07-Dec-2016 13:25 Received by Post Office 30045103
09-Dec-2016 15:34 Departure export customs BEIJING
4. So the above tracking is saying that your parcel has pass all the Security and Customs and is ready to Export out of China.
5. Now what needs to happen is La Poste scan your parcel on arrival or when they have time to do it.
6. Just continue to track your parcel on La Poste for any new movement.