1, This is the tracking of your parcel from the China Post EMS site:
2016-12-06 00: 00: 00.0 18:30:00 Guangzhou City to reach the processing center, from Guangdong Province Post Express Logistics International Business Sales Department Dongshan Lan station
2016-12-06 00: 00: 00.0 18:56:00 Guangdong Post Express Logistics International Business Sales Department Dongshan
2016-12-06 00: 00: 00.0 19:57:00 Guangzhou City to the Customs
2016-12-06 00:00:00.0 19:58:00 Customs Clearance of Guangzhou Customs Issued at
2016-12-06 00: 00: 00.0 21:59:00 Guangdong Post Express Logistics International Business Department Baiyun Lanwang station to leave the processing center, sent to Guangzhou
2016-12-14 00: 00: 00.0 01:26:00 Guangzhou City to leave the processing center, sent to CAYVRB = VANCOUVER-B Canada Post
2. Your parcel is On Route/In Transit to Canada Vancouver Inbound Mail warehouse. Your parcel might have been delay because of this.
3. When your parcel was sent it was not normal condition. Because:
China Post has too many parcels to send overseas
Not enough room on the Aircraft for parcels
Smog in China delaying Aircraft or cancelling them
Rescheduling of mail bags
4. If you want you could contact seller and tell him you have not receive your parcel. He might be able to call China Post EMS to find out more information about your parcel.
5. Just continue to track your parcel on the Canada Post site for any new movement.
6. Just a side note. I have seen parcel making it to Canada in 9 to 15 days but those parcels never departed from Guangzhou.