China Post Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.





Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LE101682382CN
Jademturne-
r
Newbie
Posts: 15
Post LE101682382CN
on: June 6, 2020, 13:25
New Topic

Hi, I first posted a month ago about this parcel that I ordered from AliExpress on 3rd February 2020, I can’t find ANY updates since April and AliExpress wo t refund my money - it cost me $250, MANY of my parcels haven’t arrived after hundreds of dollars spent and hardly any refunds. But this package was the MOST IMPORTANT- please help!

Jademturne-
r
Newbie
Posts: 15
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 6, 2020, 13:28
New Topic

Is there a way to call Shanghai please where this parcel is apparently been stuck since April ?

chinapostv-
olunteer
Administrator
Posts: 30464
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 6, 2020, 18:36
New Topic

Unfortunately you can not call Shanghai Post office from oversea. You need open dispute to aliexpress to get refund

Jademturne-
r
Newbie
Posts: 15
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 7, 2020, 15:05
New Topic

Hi, I DID tell you that AliExpress WONT refund me as the parcel is STILL in Shanghai since April. And although I ordered it on February 03, other parcels that I ordered in April HAVE arrived.
I find this confusing!
Shouldn’t the oldest orders be shipped first ESPECIALLY since they’ve been waiting since February?
Thank you for any help in clarifying IF my parcel is STILL going TO BE DELIVERED? :)

chinapostv-
olunteer
Administrator
Posts: 30464
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 7, 2020, 23:05
New Topic

Aliexpress has no reason not refund you if you do not get the order in time. You need open dispute to aliexpress.

Jademturne-
r
Newbie
Posts: 15
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 8, 2020, 23:23
New Topic

You haven’t read anything I’ve written and have been no help at all

chinapostv-
olunteer
Administrator
Posts: 30464
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 9, 2020, 00:05
New Topic

LE101682382CN has about 40% chance to be lost. 60% chance to reach NZ in future, but might take quite long time. That is why I suggest you open dispute for refund.

Jademturne-
r
Newbie
Posts: 15
Post Re: LE101682382CN
on: June 10, 2020, 14:01
New Topic

And I DID OPEN A DISPUTE!!! but they won’t refund me!!! 17TRACK says the package is “expired” ??? I just want to contact China post for them to actually look for my package as it’s now been FIVE MONTHS! And cost me hundreds! And AliExpress CANCELLED my dispute and WILL NOT REFUND ME - which I’ve told you over 5 times now :(

Pages: [1]