1. Parcel to Canada can take up to 60 days to arrive. What I see here you have pass that 60 days.
2. Now I'm almost sure that your parcel made it to Canada Inbound warehouse in Vancouver. Unfortunately Canada Post did not scan your parcel yet. That maybe because Canadian Customs have to much work in verifying every parcel coming in from China for Fentanyl.
3. What I suggest you to do is in 2 fold:
Call Canada Post by phone and tell them that you are expecting a parcel from China and give them the number. Probably the person answering you will say, no your parcel has not arrive in Canada, just tell that person you want to submit a complaint.
Next you need to advise your seller that they should contact Canada Post because you have not receive your parcel and because they are the one that sent the parcel, it's only them that can complaint.
4. Another Canadian here did something similar and what do you know the parcel just appear in the system.
5. When all the above is done, just come back here in 1 weeks with your tracking number and ask me if I can track your parcel.
6. The only thing available right now is this:
Tracking No. :RF410103924CN
Date / Time : 2016/11/08 - 12:28
Description :Tracking is not available for international registered mail items sent to Canada.
Service Type :International Inbound Registered