Quote from jennc on October 17, 2016, 02:05
I ordered an item recently on Aliexpress on September 18. I haven't seen any updates about my package since September 22nd and it still says that it is still en route to Canada. I have been waiting over 3 weeks for this package. I have also contacted the seller and they told me that they can't access any information about my package except that they
only see the package is still en route to Canada. There have been no updates since September 22nd.
Also, I used ePacket to ship this package. My tracking number is LM091966590CN.
Can someone please help me check if my package will be in Canada by either this week or next week of this month? It would be greatly appreciated.
1. I have found this info for you:
Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: Canada
2016-09-22 19:09 CNSZHD,China, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2016-09-21 16:26 214081,China, International item mailed in originating country
Origin Country: China
2016-09-22 05:32 Suzhou city, reach the hub center in Suzhou (transfer)
2016-09-22 04:26 Wuxi city, leaving Wuxi, Suzhou city
2016-09-21 16:26 Wuxi, Wuxi received the express and logistics market (embrace cast member name: Sales Department, Tel:)
Powered by http://www.track-chinapost.com
2. I suspect your parcel departed Suzhou City for a bigger city possibly Shanghai to catch a flight to Canada.
3. Also please take into consideration that E Packet to Canada lately are taking 21 days from the time they depart from China to register into the Canada Post system when the parcel arrive in Vancouver Inbound Mail Warehouse.
4. Altogether your parcel has been on the road now for 26 days, very unusual so far. I suspect your parcel should show some movement this week on Canada Post site.
5. If your parcel does not show up by next Friday, then it might be time to consider to open a dispute with seller.
Hope this help