Quote from Immitnick on October 12, 2016, 20:14
but in 9 Working days, the parcel haven't reach Canada's post yet according to my tracking. So this is on route for 9 days because on September 30th the parcel left China custom. So if you say E-Packet is taking 6 to 12 days to get to final destination... I can tell you that in 9 days my parcel didn't even reach Canada. So it leave us 3 days if you are right with the delay you are saying. But I can tell you that it takes more than 3 days for Canada Post to deliver a parcel from Vancouver to Montreal (where I am) even if Canadian custom takes 1 day! If you do the math... 6 to 12 working days isn't right, even if custom process is instant...
I'm sure Canada post has delay, I don't doubt it, but the way I see it right now, the tracking doesn't lie... 9 days of "on route" status.. this isn't Canada post delay for now, it is China's
1. This is what I wrote to you in the beginning:
1. Since your parcel is going to Vancouver Inbound mail warehouse, please be aware that lately all E Packet going through Vancouver took about 21 days to get out of Customs.
2. So for your parcel I don't know if it's going to be the same waiting time. This delay is from the last month or so.
3. Normally E Packet is 6 to 12 working days for delivery.
2. According to this tracking:
Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: Canada
2016-09-30 10:08 CNSZXD,China, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2016-09-29 19:04 518021,China, International item mailed in originating country
Origin Country: China
2016-09-30 13:23 Shenzhen, left Shenzhen to Vancouver
2016-09-29 19:04 Shenzhen, Shenzhen postal courier logistics company's international business branch has been received (the embrace cast member name: Zhou Caiying, Tel:)
Powered by http://www.track-chinapost.com
3. So according to the above tracking, your parcel is going to Vancouver. Before Sep of this year, a parcel arrive in Vancouver within 5 working days and then 1 days for Customs and then out to Canada Post for delivery. Plenty of time for Montreal in 12 Working days.
4. But since Sep this year, so far every parcel arriving in Vancouver has a 21 days before Canada Post scan the parcel and send it to Customs, then back to Canada Post for delivery.
5. If you don't believe me just go into this forum and find LM tracking number and find then on Canada Post site.
6. I should have specify to you that the 6 to 12 working days exclude the time spent at the Customs Office in both country.
Hope this help