1. This is the full tracking of your parcel from the China Post EMS site:
2016-12-13 00: 00: 00.0 23:12:00 Guangdong Post Express Logistics International Business Sales Department Meihuayuan
2016-12-13 00: 00: 00.0 23:41:00 Guangdong Post Express Logistics International Business Sales Department Baiyun Lanwang station to leave the processing center, sent to Guangzhou
2016-12-14 00: 00: 00.0 18:30:00 Guangzhou City Arrival Processing Center, from Guangdong Province Post Express Logistics International Business Sales Department Meihuayuan Lan Street
2016-12-16 00: 00: 00.0 09:50:00 Guangzhou City to leave the processing center, sent to USJFKF
2016-12-26 00: 00: 00.0 16:28:00 Guangzhou Arrival Processing Center, from Guangdong Province Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Guangzhou Branch Express Supervision Center reported
2016-12-26 00: 00: 00.0 19:12:00 Guangzhou City to leave the processing center, sent to USJFKF = ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS)
2. Here is another tracking:
Package Status: In Transit
Destination Country: United States
2016-12-26 19:12 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2016-12-26 19:12 CHINA, GUANGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility
2016-12-13 23:12 CHINA, Acceptance
Origin Country: China
2016-12-27 00:00 Guangzhou, from Guangzhou to Hong Kong (change)
2016-12-13 23:12 Guangdong postal courier logistics international sales office Guangzhou City Range Rover station cast was a pickup (embrace cast member name: Mo steamer, Tel:)
Powered by http://www.track-chinapost.com
3. From the tracking of EMS site it seems that your parcel tried to depart around the 16 Dec, I suspect it was delay because of this:
Not enough room on the Aircraft for parcels
Smog in China delaying Aircraft or cancelling them
Rescheduling of mail bags
4. Then on the 26 Dec it started again to get out of China. And according to the second tracking (17track) your parcel is going from Guangzhou to Hong Kong to USA JFK.
5. So now what needs to happen is USPS scan your parcel on arrival or when they have time to do it.
6. Just continue to track your parcel on the USPS site for any new movement.