China Post Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.





Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
JangoTheMa-
ngo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Post Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
on: September 18, 2019, 10:24
New Topic

Tracking number: RP640322362CN was stuck at Nanyang City and no further updates. Can someone please follow up on this? This is an order from AliExpress.

chinapostv-
olunteer
Administrator
Posts: 38960
Post Re: Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
on: September 19, 2019, 02:13
New Topic

RP640322362CN was shipped from Nanyang on Jul 6. Normally airmail fro China to Philippines should arrive with 6 weeks. Your parcel has more than 90% chance to be lost.

I suggest you open dispute to Ali express for lost parcel refund.

JangoTheMa-
ngo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Post Re: Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
on: September 19, 2019, 15:19
New Topic

I would really like to get the package instead of filing a dispute. Is there no way to try locating the package from China Post warehouse to see if they can find it?

I had similar issues before, the tracking number was stuck for more than 1 month but it was updated and the item was still delivered. I was wondering if it can happen on my parcel.

chinapostv-
olunteer
Administrator
Posts: 38960
Post Re: Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
on: September 19, 2019, 16:18
New Topic

You suppose that China Post can look up your parcel' exact position in warehouse by its tracking number. Unfortunately the reality is negative.

When a parcel is shipped, China Post just put it into a big container with thousands of other parcels which go to similar countries(in your case, south east Asia countries). Then the container will be sent to next country's postal system and then transit to next next country ... the whole sorting and transit procedure is very very complicated and not easy to explain in short words. I just tell you the result, none can find a parcels exact position when parcel is on route.

Your parcel disappeared after it left Nanyang on Jul 18. Based on our statistics, such situation means it has 90% chance to be lost. Or in other words , it has only 10% chance to reach you in future. So it is really easy to use common sense to make decision, either to select open dispute for refund or keep waiting.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. Good luck.

JangoTheMa-
ngo
Newbie
Posts: 3
Post Re: Tracking is stuck since 7/18/2019, help badly needed.
on: September 20, 2019, 16:46
New Topic

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I will file a dispute instead. Hopefully I will still receive it.

Pages: [1]