Quote from sheenatsb on July 25, 2016, 00:25
sorry about that…here's the tracking number 03250942095 and 03254049268
1. As for parcel 03250942095, the only tracking available is this:
Parcel No.03250942095 tracking result
2016-06-16 09:40:31.0 Electronic Data Received
2016-06-18 05:28:35.0 Shenzhen city international parcel process center received
2016-06-18 13:30:00.0 Shenzhen city international parcel process center customs scan
2016-06-18 22:53:00.0 leaving Shenzhen city international parcel process center
2. Because this is China Post Regular Small Packet Plus parcel there is no more tracking. Does that mean the parcel is still in China or gone to your country Philippines, nobody knows that because the scanning of the parcel stop. The parcel can not be track outside of China.
3. China Post Airmail Parcel Estimate Arrival Time the longest for your country is 20 days. So basically you have already pass that. Please make sure you still have buyer's protection for your parcel.
4. For parcel 03254049268, this is the only tracking:
Parcel No.03254049268 tracking result
2016-06-16 20:44:16.0 Electronic Data Received
2016-06-26 15:38:32.0 Shenzhen city international parcel process center received
2016-06-26 15:49:00.0 Shenzhen city international parcel process center customs scan
2016-06-26 18:41:00.0 leaving Shenzhen city international parcel process center
5. Same comments above applies for this parcel (03254049268) also.
6. May I suggest you contact sellers and tell him that you have not received the parcels and see what he will tell you. Also please tell him that the longest estimated arrival time for Philippines is 20 days.
7. If you fell that the seller response does not meet your expectation, then just open a dispute to get your money back.
Hope this help.